- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
We invite you to the Drake Eatery for an evening of storytelling paired with beer and food, celebrating International Women’s Day.
Drink in the Story is generous sponsored by BeerMe BC.
This event was one of the big hits of VBW2015 and we are excited to bring it back on International Women’s Day with a special focus on females in the craft beer industry. Over the course of the night, you’ll hear three prominent female members of the BC brewing community tell the story behind their breweries and one of their beers.
The evening will offer insight into some of their inspiration, frustration, education and craft – as well as what it’s like to be a woman in an industry that is still male-dominated. Each story will be followed by a question period and some casual socializing.
- Julia Hanlon from Steamworks Brewing
- Karen Kuzyk from Category 12 Brewing
- Chloe Smith from Townsite Brewing
Hosted by Robyn Burns of CBC Radio’s All Points West.
A $35 (plus tax) ticket to this event will grant:
- entry to The Drake
- 3 10oz samples of beer
- 3 paired food samples
- The Drake’s food menu and regular selection of beers will be available all night at their regular pricing
19+, 2 pieces ID required
All attendees will be asked for ID
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY