- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Taste the difference that wood-aging makes in a wide range of beer styles, including sours, Brett-conditioned beers, barleywines, imperial stouts, wild ales, and others.
This is the geekiest beer geek event we’ve got! Last year we had 30+ beers on offer, including some special bottles that breweries dug out of their private cellars just for this event! We moved it to the weekend to reflect the “big beer” theme. The VPM’s food vendors will be serving up their own masterpieces to go along with these special beers, and an on-site liquor store will have a wide range of these special beers available for purchase.
All About The Wood is generously sponsored by the Victoria Public Market
Category 12 Brewing
Central City/Red Racer Beer
Four Winds Brewing
Parallel 49 Brewing
Strange Fellows Brewing
Vancouver Island Brewing
The Food Menu will be announced soon.
A $50 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- access to at least 30+ wood-aged beers
- food options from the vendors at the Victoria Public Market
- 6 x 4oz servings of beer
- 2 x food tickets
- 1 VBW branded glass sampler
- 1 drink ticket = 1 x 4oz sample
- additional food tickets will be available for purchase on-site for $5 each
- additional drink tickets will be available for $1.75 each
- coat check will be available on site
- we accept major credit cards for merchandise and beer/food ticket sales