- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
If you want to taste the most exclusive and rarest of beers, it’s all about the wood.
Beer geek alert!
This is definitely the most specialized event on our schedule. Taste the difference that wood-aging makes in a wide range of beer styles, including sours, Brett-conditioned beers, barley wines, imperial stouts and others. The Victoria Public Market’s food vendors will be serving up their own masterpieces to go along with these special beers.
Many of these special beers will also be available to purchase and take home after the event at an on-site pop-up liquor store provided by Spinnakers Spirit Merchants.
All About the Wood is generously sponsored by the Victoria Public Market.
BARREL-AGED BEER LIST:
Dageraad Brewing: Entropy #6, Entropy #7
Taco Stand Al Pastor – Smoked chicken quesadilla with jalapeno creama
The Very Good Butchers – Bangers N’ Mash, Welsh Rarebit, Croque Monsieur
Waffle Beast – Viking: Hot Dog
A $50 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- access to at least a dozen wood-aged beers from BC’s finest breweries
- food options from vendors at the Victoria Public Market
- complimentary VBW sampler glass
- 6 drink tickets
- 2 food tickets
- 1 drink ticket = 1 x 4oz sample
- additional food tickets will be available for purchase on-site for $5 each
- additional drink tickets will be available for $1.75 each
- coat check will be available on site
- we accept major credit cards for merchandise and beer/food ticket sales