- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
We present a terrific trio of BC craft beer legends, each telling his own story while you enjoy one of his favourite beers.
Drink in the Story is generously sponsored by Harbour Air Seaplanes.
Check out this line-up of craft beer legends:
Iain Hill – Strange Fellows Brewing
– the longtime head brewer at Yaletown Brewing who finally opened his own brewery in 2014
Gary Lohin – Central City Brewers & Distillers
– one of the leaders of the craft beer movement in BC since the 1990s
Matt Phillips – Phillips Brewing & Malting
– hear the “Legend of Matt Phillips” from the man himself!
Each of these celebrated brewmasters will take a turn telling stories while you sample a special beer chosen by him.
A $25 (plus tax) ticket to this event will grant:
- 3 x 12-oz glasses of beer, 1 selected by each brewer
- the venue will be announced soon!