- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Hoppy beers are all the rage, but did you know you can cook with hops, too?
Cascadia Liquor and Victoria Beer Society present:
Sip and taste your way through a diverse range of hoppy beers and hop-infused bites prepared by the Victoria Public Market’s vendors.
|4 Mile Brewing||Hazy Citra Pale Ale|
|Driftwood Brewery||Original Gravity|
|Hoyne Brewing||Alpha Acid IPA|
|Off the Rail Brewing||
Crazy Train IPA & Raising Haze IPA
|Red Racer Beer||
Red Racer Skerwink Kviek NE IPA with Galaxy
|Swans Brewery||Fruit IPA
India Pale Lager
|Twa Dogs Brewery||Cloud Chamber – SMASH IPA|
|Vancouver Island Brewing||Broken Island Hazy IPA|
|Whistler Brewing||Hazy Trail Pale Ale|
Yellow Dog Brewing
|High 5 Hazy IPA|
|Go Fetch Hoppy Saison|
- Shatterbox Coffee Co. – Hopped Up Brownie & Honied Cold-Brewed Hop Tea – A chocolate espresso brownie glazed with a Cascade hop, white peony, and lavender glaze served with a cold-brewed honied Cascade hop tea (hot or over ice!).
- Roast Meat & Sandwich Shop – Hush Puppies – Hops-infused hush puppies with cheese and roasted chilies.
- Taco Stand – Tortilla Soup – Hop-infused tortilla soup.
- La Pasta – Rotini – Rotini made from amarillo hops and IPA served with smoked cheddar cream sauce and crispy fried onions.
- Vijs Sutra – Twice Hopped Pakoras – Vegetable pakoras spiced with coriander and hops served on a bed of chutney.
- The Very Good Butchers – Hop’N Herb Chick’n Bites – Beer battered crispy hops and herb infused chick’n bites served with creamy citrus dipping sauce.
- WaffleBeast – Donair – Donair with a hopified donair sauce.
- Indecent Risotto – Jalapeno Popper with Citra Pesto Arancini – Deep fried risotto ball stuffed with Cultured Nut’s dairy free cheese and charred jalapeños, topped with Citra hops, sunflower seed, and parsley pesto.
- Victoria Pie Co. – Hand Pies – Hopped deep dish mac n cheese, Hoppy beer braised bratwurst sausage with beer braised onions and mashed potatoes, and a Fat Tug tropical sorbet.
A $50 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- access to at least a dozen hoppy beers from some of BC’s finest craft breweries
- food options from the vendors at the Victoria Public Market
- 6 x 4oz servings of beer
- 2 x food tickets
- 1 VBW branded glass sampler
- 1 drink ticket = 1 x 4oz sample
- additional food tickets will be available for purchase on-site for $5 each
- additional drink tickets will be available for $1.75 each
- coat check will be available on site
- we accept major credit cards for merchandise and beer/food ticket sales