- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Friday Night Casks at the Victoria Public Market are back! At our opening event, we’ll be celebrating with 25 unique casks from across BC.
#VBW2017 Cask Nights are generously sponsored by the Victoria Public Market.
Celebrate craft beer creativity at our opening Cask Night with a selection of 25 unique cask-conditioned beers from BC breweries, along with food from the Victoria Public Market’s fantastic vendors.
Bad Tattoo Brewing
Category 12 Brewing
Central City Brewers & Distillers
Four Winds Brewing
Parallel 49 Brewing
Salt Spring Island Ales
Sooke Oceanside Brewery
Vancouver Island Brewery
Victoria Caledonian Brewery (Twa Dogs)
White Sails Brewing
Tod Creek Cider
Tugwell Creek Mead
A $50 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- access to more than 25 casks from BC’s finest breweries + cider & mead!
- food options from vendors at the Victoria Public Market
- complimentary VBW sampler glass
- 8 drink tickets
- 1 food ticket
- 1 drink ticket = 1 4oz sample
- additional food tickets will be available for purchase on-site for $5 each
- additional drink tickets will be available for $1.75 each
- we accept cash or major credit cards for merchandise and beer ticket sales
- coat check will be available on site
- although some breweries are participating in both cask nights, they will provide a unique beer for each event