- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Sample some of 25 unique casks from across BC alongside delicious food from market vendors.
#VBW2017 Cask Nights are generous sponsored by the Victoria Public Market.
Celebrate craft beer creativity at our second Friday Cask Night with a selection of up to 25 unique cask-conditioned beers from BC breweries, along with food from the Victoria Public Market’s fantastic vendors.
Category 12 Brewing
Coal Harbour Brewing
Fuggles & Warlock Craft Works
Howe Sound Brewing
Moon Under Water Brewpub
Red Arrow Brewing
Red Truck Beer
Steel & Oak Brewing
Trading Post Brewing
Vancouver Island Brewery
Victoria Caledonian Brewery (Twa Dogs)
Yellow Dog Brewing
Tod Creek Cider
…and more to be announced
A $50 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- access to more than 25 casks from BC’s finest breweries + cider & mead!
- food options from vendors at the Victoria Public Market
- complimentary VBW sampler glass
- 8 drink tickets
- 1 food ticket
- 1 drink ticket = 1 4oz sample
- additional food tickets will be available for purchase on-site for $5 each
- additional drink tickets will be available for $1.75 each
- we accept cash or major credit cards for merchandise and beer ticket sales
- coat check will be available on site
- although some breweries are participating in both cask nights, they will provide a unique beer for each event