- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Victoria Beer Week presents a comprehensive homebrewing workshop at Category 12 Brewing with brewmaster Michael Kuzyk.
Victoria Beer Week presents a comprehensive homebrewing workshop in conjunction with BrewVIC at Category 12 Brewing, led by Michael Kuzyk, homebrewer-turned-brewmaster. Victoria’s vibrant craft beer scene has deep roots in the homebrewing culture. This event offers a fantastic glimpse into the fundamental processes, practices and knowledge that has propelled some select beer drinkers from inquisitive enthusiast to brewmaster.
- Category 12 Brewing is located 15 minutes out of town, on Keating Crossroads just off the Pat Bay Highway
- this workshop will take the bulk of the day (6 hours)
- lunch will be provided—please let us know if you have any food allergies: email@example.com
parking is available anywhere in the 2200 Keating Cross road parking lot on Saturday. This includes the MDC, Keating Crossfit, Victoria Water or Western One Rental spots