- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Join us at Spinnakers for an evening filled with good food, good beer, and entertaining storytelling.
Hosted by Paul Hadfield, the longtime Publican of Spinnakers Brewpub, Canada’s original brewpub dating back to 1984. For this special Sunday evening supper, Paul will pick some of his favourite beers, and Spinnakers’ chef Ali Ryan will match them with delicious creations from her kitchen. This beer-paired, multi-course dinner will be an evening to remember thanks to the food, beer, and Paul Hadfield’s talent of storytelling.
A $75 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- 5 delicious glasses of Spinnakers’ craft beer, thoughtfully paired with…
- 5 dinner courses, consisting of an amuse bouche, appetizer, salad, main and dessert, all expertly curated by Spinnakers’ chef Ali
- Ticket prices shown do not include taxes & service fees
- This event is 19+, two pieces of ID required
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please email Spinnakers [firstname.lastname@example.org] to let them know at the time of your ticket purchase (no later than March 1)
- Additional food and beverages can be purchased on-site at Spinnakers