- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Join us at Spinnakers for an evening filled with good food, good beer, and entertaining storytelling.
Hosted by Paul Hadfield, the longtime Publican of Spinnakers Brewpub, Canada’s original brewpub dating back to 1984. For this special Sunday evening supper, Paul will pick some of his favourite beers, and Spinnakers’ chef Ali Ryan will match them with delicious creations from her kitchen. This beer-paired, multi-course dinner will be an evening to remember thanks to the food, beer, and Paul Hadfield’s talent of storytelling.
Bonus: Special Documentary Screening
Filmmaker Mike Dilley (Eugene, OR) will be in attendance to screen two short films he shot on 16mm film in 1987: The North American Brewing Renaissance and Spinnakers’ Brewpub, which features footage of a young Paul Hadfield.
ALE BATTERED PACIFIC HALIBUT
kennebec ‘fries’, tartar
BOTANICAL BEACH GIN & BEET CURED SOCKEYE SALMON
CONFIT PORK BELLY
smoked shiitake mushrooms, Japanese turnip whip, herbed parsnip
WILD PACIFIC ALBACORE TUNA CEVICHE
Spinnakers apple cider & lime, arugula, jalapenos, onion, tomato, chia tortilla
stout wort, mascarpone, cold brew coffee vodka infused sponge cake
house made, hand rolled truffle
A $75 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- 5 delicious glasses of Spinnakers’ craft beer, thoughtfully paired with…
- 5 dinner courses, consisting of an amuse bouche, appetizer, salad, main and dessert, all expertly curated by Spinnakers’ chef Ali
- Ticket prices shown do not include taxes & service fees
- This event is 19+, two pieces of ID required
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please email Spinnakers [email@example.com] to let them know at the time of your ticket purchase (no later than March 1)
- Additional food and beverages can be purchased on-site at Spinnakers