- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Does it get any better than beer-infused street food and craft brews? How about we add ice cream beer floats and exclusive access to tour three of Victoria’s best breweries!
Following on the success of last year’s Long Table Brewery Tour, this new event celebrates Victoria’s fabulous food truck culture paired with delicious craft beer. Jump on West Coast Brewery Tours‘ brew bus for a mobile supper with stops at three different breweries, where you’ll get a behind-the-scenes tour, meet the brewers, sip several delicious brews, and savour a signature dish from a food truck parked at each brewery! What about dessert you say? We’ve got you covered with ice cream beer floats to finish! The shuttle can even drop you off at our ‘Saturday Night Casks‘ event afterwards!
A $75 TICKET WILL GRANT:
- 9 drink tickets: 3 x 4 oz tasters at each stop
- 3 food tickets: 1 to be used at the food truck at each stop
- Beer infused ice cream dessert
- Brew bus transportation to all breweries
- A VBW branded souvenir glass
- Ticket prices shown do not include taxes & service fees
- This event is 19+, two pieces of ID required
- 1 drink ticket = 1 x 4oz sample
Participating breweries and food trucks:
- Phillips Brewing & Malting Co.
- Île Sauvage Brewing Co.
- Whistle Buoy Brewing Company
- Hoyne Brewing Company
- Lighthouse Brewing Company
Please note, there are two opportunities to enjoy this event. The Street Eats Brewery Tour also runs on Saturday, March 7th, 2019.