- 19+, 2 pieces ID required
- All attendees will be asked for ID
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
It’s a fiesta in the Victoria Public Market!
Last year we launched this new event celebrating Victoria’s delicious taco culture outdoors in the middle of a winter storm, and it was still a big hit!
This year, we’ll be in the warm confines of the Victoria Public Market with even more taco-and-beer pairings to choose from.
Taco Tuesday is generously sponsored by the Victoria Public Market.
Taco Stand Al Pastor: Adoboda-rubbed rotisserie pork w/ toppings
La Taquisa: chicken tinga, pork chorizo, veggie rajas, refried beans
The Very Good Butcher: Muy Bueno Taco, Buffalo Cauli Taco, BBQ Jack Taco GF
La Taqueria: TBA
Bomber Brewing – Parklife Passionfruit Ale
Cannery Brewing – Dry Hopped Pilsner
Hoyne Brewing – Helios Dortmunder Golden Lager
Longwood Brewery – Super G Ginger Ginseng Cream Ale
Parkside Brewery – Dreamboat Hazy IPA
Red Arrow Brewing – Piggy Pale Ale
Red Truck Beer – Red Pilsner
Swans Brewery – Doppelbock
Twin City Brewing – Pineapple Coconut Sour
Vancouver Island Brewing – Juan De Fuca Cerveza
Yellow Dog Brewing TBA
$35 ticket to this event includes:
- access to a dozen great beers from BC’s finest breweries
- tacos from vendors at the Victoria Public Market & other taco producers
- complimentary VBW sampler glass
- 4 drink tickets
- 4 taco tickets
- 1 drink ticket = 1 x 4oz sample
- additional taco tickets will be available for purchase on-site for $3 each
- additional drink tickets will be available for $1.75 each
- coat check will be available on site
- we accept major credit cards for merchandise and beer/food ticket sales